In earlier posts, you read the reviews by Margaret Coel, New York Times bestseller; Pat Frolander, formerly Wyoming’s Poet Laureate; and screenwriter R. Ben Garant who graciously reviewed Blood Atonement. Other readers are happy to share their thoughts and opinions of my debut novel.
– Jo from California: “I feel like Aveline is a real friend.”
– Kathy from Wyoming: “I finished Blood Atonement last night, I loved it! It was one of those books that grab you from the start and you don’t want to put it down! I felt like I was walking the streets of the Winter Quarters along with Aveline!”
– Penny from Colorado: “I found the tale gripping’ and found myself thinking about the characters and their dilemmas long after I had put the book down. Your characters are beautifully drawn, as is the Mormon setting. … Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.”
– Steve from Wyoming: “I can feel & smell the squalor of Winter Quarters.”
– Susan from Wyoming: “Very powerful.”
– Dennie from Wyoming: “Engaging.”
If you’re interested buying Blood Atonement, it’s in these Wyoming stores:
Riverton: Meadowlark Books
Lander: Mr. D’s Food Center
Atlantic City: Dredger Station
South Pass City State Historic Site: Smith-Sherlock General Store
Online, it’s available through the publisher, Writers AMuse Me Publishing in various forms. Through WAMM, you can purchase the novel in e-books for Kindle, other digital formats, and trade paperback. Of course, you can purchase the book through Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, and Kobo.com.